Y.G. Healthcare Training Ltd recognizes the importance of personal data protection. For the use of personal data, read below.
- 1.Personal data and data protection
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 sets out the principles followed by Y.G. Healthcare Training Ltd in the processing of your personal data, and applies in relation to all services offered by Y.G. Healthcare Training Ltd.
Α. The purposes for which Y.G. Healthcare Training Ltd collects, processes and maintains your personal data relate to our activities in connection with the provision and promotion of our products and services to you and include, but are not limited to:
- The provision of information and informative material,in relation to antiseptic and disinfection products, first aid materials, first aid seminars, defibrillator and professional training for the renewal of a professional practice license - nurse.
- The Carrying out surveys and statistical analysis,including among others the Customer Satisfaction Survey
iii. Promotion (marketing) activities of antiseptic and disinfection products, first aid materials and first aid seminars, defibrillator and professional training for renewal of license to practice profession – nurse based on your express consent.
In relation to the above our communication with you can be done accordingly via e-mail, telephone, text message of the contact form.
- The Company is headquartered in the Nicosia district, Onoufriou Kliridi 1A 2224 Latsia, its main activity is the organization and conduct of professional seminars, First Aid at work, as well as the promotion of first aid materials and disinfection and antiseptic products.
The contact details for the Company's personal data protection officer (DPO) are as follows (email email@example.com / tel. 22264600)
The Company maintains and processes your following personal data:
- Simple personal data: name and surname of competent contact person, telephone, email.
Your personal data is stored and kept for a period of 5 years.
After this period of time your data is completely deleted.
- Technical Data
We may collect technical data, such as the web browser you use or the operating system you have installed on your computer. Such information does not reveal your identity and is simply used to record traffic to the website.